CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 years in a row

I ( Autumn Kizerian) am a huge fan of Tip Junkie and for the 2nd year in a row our/ my super Saturday has been featured! I feel like I make the Oprah of blogs when this happens.
To bad I don't get to walk down the red carpet. Oh well, I'm just here peeling away preparing for the big day! Now I'll never sleep.

I know I'm silly but, hey aren't all crafty people.
Check it out. If you are checking us out from Tip Junkie! thanks. If you are interested in supplies/ patterns/ vinyl or more please e mail me at lollipopsandbows @gmail.com or visit one of my blogs at Super Saturday kits or lollipopsand bows . Sorry for the shameless plugs! You know all stars have them. Can't wait for the big day! thanks Tip Junkie readers for reading us!

No comments:

Post a Comment